It’s a day to give thanks and spend time with loved ones, but for those who don’t celebrate the “turkey” part of turkey day, Thanksgiving also means navigating a litany of issues that only fellow herbivores will truly be able to sympathize with. Here are some vegetarian Thanksgiving problems that harken back to the first time a pilgrim passed the meat dish without taking any…
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving dinner features sprouts and squash
- How John Lennon taught me to cook vegetarian
- Vegetarian Food photos on Instagram are gorgeous
- Jharkhand govt to join go-vegetarian campaign for animal rights
- Taco Bell now offers an AVA certified vegetarian and vegan menu!